Icelandic Wool Pullover – Handknit
The pullovers are handknitted in Iceland using lopi, the unspun woolen fibers, or Alafoss lopi. They come in different colours and patterns.
Sizes: x-small, small, medium, large, x-large.
Other sizes and special orders available by request. Matching hats and mittens available.
Plötulopi/Unspun Icelandic Wool
Extraordinary long-fibered fleece unique to Icelandic sheep produces the warmest wool we know of. In a single-strand, this unspun wool knit directly from the wheel is wonderful for lace or sweaters.
Icewear – Daniellakr. 12.990,00
The 3 layer technical jacket is waterproof, but still breathable. The sleeves are articulated to improve freedom of movement, and the hood is fully adjustable to protect from chilly winds. Storage is ample and it has a zipped, secure pocket for a music player with special port for the headset cable.
Details of Daniella
The Daniella Ice-Softshell Technical jacket is a 3 layer jacket created to protect the wearer in difficult conditions. With a middle layer made of TPU clear film, and soft fleece lining. Storage, with four zipped pockets on the front, and one glove pocket inside. This is the perfect technical jacket for the modern outdoors woman.
• Ice-Softshell jacket
• Water-resistant and breathable
• Semi-sculpted hood
• Draft-flap with chin guard
• Drawstring around neck; can tie a bowknot
• Adjustable elastic cord around opening of the hood, with stopper
• Four front pockets, zippered
• Inside zipped secure pocket with iPod/mp3 headset cable port
• Inside glove pocket
• Articulated sleeves
• Adjustable cuffs with french zipper
• Adjustable cord in hem
• Fabric: Polar Action Ice-softshell 444L, 3 layers
• Outside: 100D 4-Way stretch woven fabric; 94% polyester, 6% spandex
• Middle: TPU clear film, waterproof and breathable
• Inside: Fleece; 100% polyester